Riding is fun and helps keep the silhouette, while at the same time protects the environment. It’s a practical way to go to work in a crowded city or discover trails. Choosing the right bike can be often more difficult than the ability to walk on it. For those who enter a specialty store unprepared, chances are you feel overwhelmed. And since information is power, knowledge of certain details is essential to choose the perfect bicycle. Cristian Mihai Bicishop employer has offered readers some tips and recommendations for GSP.
Court – asphalt bike, whose speed makes you fly
Those who have tried say cursiera feeling of freedom that it gives you this kind of bike is unforgettable. For those without experience may be quite hard to pedal, suitable for a person more flexible. How to recognize it? First, the “signature” of a Court consists amazingly thin wheels. Then, the rigid handlebars left and do the best for the sprint. By far the best bike speed, are highly maneuverable, but the possibility of transporting a bag is close to zero.
Acceleration, speed climbing and sprints are a playground for Court. It is a road bike, suitable for training, racing and speed. If you like the feeling of freedom and you’re not afraid to push the aceleratie, cursiera is the perfect bike for you.
Mountain Bike – the myth of good riding to all
A solid frame, strong wheels, spiked tires and powerful brakes – elements without which a mountain bike could not achieve his amazing performance is the mountain terrain. “Even if they are designed for off-road bikes are the most popular of the last decade,” said Cristian Mihai Bicishop owner. Although they can be cycled and paved roads, bicycles mountain bike in this situation are not effective over long distances. In addition, the wheels will wear out after extended use on pavement. You have two options: hardtail version, which has only suspended in front of the bike, suspension or full version.
Mountain biking sites offers the chance to escape from the urban jungle and help you conquer relatively easy forest roads and mountain trails. Have the greatest durability and can easily be cycled, the design ensures a very comfortable position. Another advantage to these bikes is the price range.
Specialist Recommendation: For those who want a quality bike, but mostly with an attractive design, the Cube is the right company. In contrast, the Kellys are known for quality bicycles excellent components, and Merida is another well-known brand, ideal for those who want a bike with a reputation.
Bike Cross – how to get to work quickly and effortlessly
For the inexperienced, can pass as cursiera, but the differences are quite large. Do not touch the speed made them famous on the Court and are also slower to operate. Gear reports are specifically designed to ensure a comfortable rise and luggage is no longer a problem. The downhill will not have problems, given that this is a very stable bike. Use higher gears to reduce the pain when climbing a slope.
Whether you want to do an easy workout fitness, you want a ride or want to get to work without losing the best hours in traffic, cross bike is exactly what you want.
City Bike – ride comfort while
This type of cycling has been primarily for asphalt, but can go quite well and easily unpaved roads. Comfortable riding position to reach its climax when such bicycle is equipped with shock absorbing dampers. Mounting accessories or carry bags will not be a problem, because this bike is perfect for it.
If you’re a handy man who does not plan to climb to very often and not pefera this mode of transport over long distances, then you should buy a bicycle city. There are as clever as cursierele or cross bikes, but is doing better than mountain biking on the pavement.
BMX – thrills for young agile
BMX or Moto X Bike is a bicycle as small as it is dynamic. “It can be used both on tarmac and dirt in parks or bike parkuri (special bike parks with terrain),” said Cristian Mihai Bicishop owner, one of specialized bike shops in Bucharest. The frame is usually chrome, and all parts are made of materials more resistant than other types of bikes.
The most maneuverable bike, BMX is especially suitable for the toughest sports enthusiasts teenagers, trying all sorts of this type of bike stunts in specially designated parks. Costs are lower, due to simplicity.
What you should know about buying a bike
1. Buy your bike from a shop! Experience and qualifications of staff in the field will be of real help if you’re looking for the right bike for you. The prices are indeed higher, but quality bicycles and parts worth.
2. Keep in mind the criteria according to which bike you choose. Height will be a determining factor, but any length represented arms and legs should not be neglected if you want to feel good while pedaling. I have to specify the vendor and for what purpose you wish to use a bicycle and how often.
3. A bicycle is not necessarily beautiful performance. Even if the temptation to buy a bike with a more original design and painted in your favorite color is great, remember that appearance has nothing to do with reliability, quality or comfort bikes. In stores, the quality of parts is what dictates price, not how they look.
4. Protective equipment can make the difference between life and death. A bicyclist has no excuse for failing to wear helmet at least! If you are considering buying your first bike, any specialist in the field will tell you that it is imperative to buy and a helmet (at least this piece of safety equipment!) Along with it.
5. Before buying a bicycle, be sure to comply with international safety standards and quality. European legislation requires a set of measures to protect the buyer from poor quality products.
6. Do not buy a bike that does not guarantee you are offered! Stores that sell bikes are many, but few of them and their service stations, so that guarantee is essential.
7. Buy the right bike for your needs. It’s wrong to think you can find a good bike at all. Depending on the purpose bikes are designed and built for a particular use and even a mountain bike can be used both on the mountain paths and on the road, it will reach its full potential only in the first instance.
Benefits of cycling
Beginners should know that cycling not only helps keep the silhouette, but also increases endurance and improves cardiovascular function, respiratory, digestive and bone. Riding helps to tone muscles and help you relieve your stress.
In addition, several studies state that prevents weight gain in women before menopause, women 16 years rejuvenates, reduces risk of breast and colon cancer. After a period of regular walking, cycling, your reflexes will improve, will see better coordination and strengthening of joints.
Prices – vs. specialty shops. hypermarket
In specialty stores, such as Bicishop, BikersTeam Veloteca and you’ll find better quality models, but usually more expensive. Experts say it’s worth it to spend some more money first than to be forced to change our bicycle once a year.
Court may starting price of 200 lei from any specialty stores, but depending on the brand and performance, can climb to 1,000 lei. In Decathlon bike you will find such sums curpinse between 4,000 and 11,250 lei.
Anyone can buy a bicycle mountain bike, because the prices are very varied. In Decathlon price starts at 550 lei, but get to 9,000 lei, and in specialized stores exceed the sum of 10,000 lei.
Minimum price of a bicycle cross revolves around the figure of 1,000 lei to skyrocket to 7,000 lei, if cross bike Giant City Speed CS, a unique model in Romania (the only bike you can buy the kind in Bicishop site). In the Decathlon, the price of a cross bike does not exceed 3,000 lei.
The price for a city bike starts at 600 lei in stores and can be reached, depending on accessories, performance or manufacturing company even at 5,500 lei. In the Decathlon, the price of such MDL de1.050 bike fails.
If BMX sites, the price starts at 700 lei both hypermarkets and specialty stores and off to 1,800, respectively 2,600 lei.
Folding bikes can only be found mainly in specialized magaiznele, where their price starts at 1,200 lei, and may even reach 6,400 lei.