As a cycling enthusiastic, you know better that safety is most important when riding. Here, I’d love to give you some advice.
- Motorists often misjudge the speed of oncoming cyclists and turn into them; make eye contact when approaching an on-coming motorist
- Right turning motorists may turn just after overtaking a cycling clothing uk; avoid blind spots
- Watch the front wheel of the car or look for a signal and avoid them as they turn
- Motorists may not recognize a cyclist’s right to the road and pull out in front of them
- Do not ride so far to the right that you are not in the motorist’s normal scanning area
- Always wear bright cycling clothes to make yourself more visible day and night
- Ride predictably where you will be seen and always wear a cycling helmet
Be prepared to act to avoid a collision
So, keep in mind these useful information and hope you have a great time in cycling.